The quaint hamlet of Stanmer with its glorious manor house and delightful manicured grounds is surrounded by ancient woodland that is festooned with serpentine singletrack.
This ride is about showing you everything from the Brighton Big-Dog MTB race course to all the hidden and unmarked gems of flowing and twisting trails, plus the all important delicious cake at the tea rooms. It’s pretty amazing that all this is on the city limits of Brighton.
What do I need?
Equipment, kit and clothing
- Suitable mountain bike in good working order*
- Gloves and glasses
- Spare inner tube
- Puncture repair kit and bicycle pump
- Clothing & shoes appropriate for cycling and weather conditions on the day
- Padded cycling shorts for comfort
- Personal choice of drink and ride snacks
* without these you will not be able to take part in the guided ride Our guides carry an extensive kit to assist with trail-side repairs
(IMPORTANT: your helmet must be within the warranty period from the date of manufacture to take part in any of our guided rides. See the warranties table tab. You will be asked to submit this information via our riders consent form).
What’s not included
- Bike hire
- Personal clothing & equipment
- Overnight accommodation
- Pre, during or post activity refreshments
- Transfers to & from location
- Travel/activity Insurance