Have you always wanted to tick-off an epic long distance ride off your MTB bucket list? Well, cycling the South Downs Way the classic and ancient, off-road trail, stretching exactly one hundred miles from Winchester to Eastbourne has never been easier.
We have put together this weekender to give you the best location, team and support to conquer this mountain biking challenge with all the usual fun and social elements that we are famous for! All of the details for this MTB event are below and we look forward to cycling the South Downs Way with you.
- Total price: £345pp
- Deposit: £100pp (non-refundable)
Book your place today
- Group size: 8 (max.)
- 3 nights the premium South Downs Bunkhouse
- Exclusive access to hot tub
- Cafe breakfasts on Saturday & Sunday
- Bike-bus transfers and on-ride support
- Fully guided by British Cycling MTB leaders
What do I need?
Equipment, kit and clothing
- Suitable mountain bike in good working order*
- Gloves and glasses
- Hydration backpack (min. 2 liters)
- x2 spare inner tubes
- Spare rear mech hanger specific for your bike
- x2 spokes specific to your bike wheels
- Puncture repair kit and bicycle pump
- Clothing & shoes appropriate for cycling and weather conditions on the day
- Padded cycling shorts for comfort
- Personal choice of drink and ride snacks
* without these you will not be able to take part in the guided ride Our guides carry an extensive kit to assist with trail-side repairs
(IMPORTANT: your helmet must be within the warranty period from the date of manufacture to take part in any of our guided rides. See the warranties table tab. You will be asked to submit this information via our riders consent form).
Terms & Conditions
Please read our full Terms and Conditions via this link.
We comply with the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 by paying money received for package holidays into a trust administered by independent trustees, Serenity Travel Trusts. This means that in respect of all arrangements requiring protection, in the event of our insolvency, funds will be available to ensure that you will receive a refund of the money you have paid to us. If the holiday or weekend is not filled then we hold the right to cancel or postpone.
To read the full terms and conditions please visit the link above. Thank you.