The Surrey Hills Singletrack Adventure is our very first ride but proves to be as popular as ever, with many riders coming back for more and more each month. We cover 3 of the main hills and inject as much flowing, fast singletrack mountain biking as you can handle. But beware this ride is a challenge! You’ll need to have a good level of fitness to be able to enjoy every inch of the sublime trails. Throw in the delicious snacks and coffee at Peaslake Village Stores and the traditional post-ride drink and you’ll see why this is the perfect sociable and fun guided MTB ride. PLEASE NOTE: This ride is not suitable for beginners who are not proficient at technical singletrack.
What do I need?
Equipment, kit and clothing
- Suitable mountain bike in good working order*
- Gloves and glasses
- Spare inner tube
- Puncture repair kit and bicycle pump
- Clothing & shoes appropriate for cycling and weather conditions on the day
- Padded cycling shorts for comfort
- Personal choice of drink and ride snacks
* without these you will not be able to take part in the guided ride Our guides carry an extensive kit to assist with trail-side repairs
(IMPORTANT: your helmet must be within the warranty period from the date of manufacture to take part in any of our guided rides. See the warranties table tab. You will be asked to submit this information via our riders consent form).
What’s not included
- Bike hire
- Personal clothing & equipment
- Overnight accommodation
- Pre, during or post activity refreshments
- Transfers to & from location
- Travel/activity Insurance