MTB Skills Coaching Gift Voucher
From £180.00 – £288.00 inc. VAT
The best upgrade you can give anyone is an investment in their skills and confidence. Our custom MTB coaching sessions on the Surrey Hills provide just that!
To create your gift voucher, provide the recipient’s name and a personalised message, then simply go to checkout. The voucher will be sent to you by email, for you to forward or to print and give to the lucky recipient.
Select how many people you are buying this gift for from the drop down menu.
Input the recipient’s name and a personalised message, then checkout and the voucher will be sent to you by email, for you to forward on or print and give.
Mountain biking is all about fun and adventure! However, for so many riders, bad habits, or lack of specific MTB coaching has prevented them from experiencing the most from their two-wheeled passion. Imagine the limitless fun and adventure they could tap into with this additional bike handling and MTB skills coaching. Well, this popular gift voucher holds the key to this and it will provide a dedicated 1-2-1 session based on the South Downs or the Surrey Hills with either Andy or Jim who are our superb and highly experienced coaches.
What we can cover for the greatest upgrade for all levels?
- Bike setup and understand your bike
- Core MTB skills and bike handling skills
- Suspension setup and tyre choice
- Singletrack fundamentals
- Find your flow
- Advanced techniques for technical terrain
- Confidence and commitment for drops
- Master corners and carry speed
- Learn the fundamentals of jumping
Take a look at the reviews below for further reassurance our riders are receiving the best skills tuition in the business!
- Depending on your selection, the voucher covers one, two, three or four people
- A fully tailored two hour MTB coaching skills session
- This will also include an initial assessment of the participants current level
- Delivered by either Jim Barrow or Andy Pittson, our fully qualified and experienced mountain bike coaches
What’s not included
- Bike hire
- This can be added by the recipients when they book and redeem their gift experience via our website, using the ‘Extras’ option
- Travel to and from our Surrey Hills or South Downs coaching locations
- Bike hire
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- We do allow the experience to take place after the expiry date providing it is booked before the deadline and is within the same calendar year
- A minimum of ONE weeks notice is required but this cannot be guaranteed during the busiest times (e.g. most summer weekends and public holidays)
- Click on our Terms and Conditions page for full details