Gift Voucher for Mountain Bikers
From £10.00 – £250.00 inc. VAT
Mountain biking makes people happy. So treat your partner, your friend or your colleague with a Marmalade MTB gift voucher. You choose the value, they choose the experience…
Select the value of your gift from the drop down menu.
Input the recipient’s name and a personalised message, then checkout and the voucher will be sent to you by email, for you to forward on or print and give.
Gift Vouchers for mountain bikers
A range of adventures, single-day and multi-day, around the UK – from the Sussex Downs and Surrey Hills to the mountains of Scotland, Wales and northern England. So much to explore!
Our single-day rides start from £48 and our multi-day trips start from £175.
A brilliant way for any mountain biker to maximise their riding pleasure. Expert tuition to help them build their skills in the sport they love. These sessions are £180 for a 1-2-1.
With a personal guide, an off-road adventure can be fully customised and made truly special. Perfect for solo riders, couples or groups of friends, you can treat your loved ones to an experience to remember. Depending on the area these custom experiences start from £180 for a 1-2-1.
Take a look at the amazing feedback left by the many riders that have participated in our experiences.
- Depending on your selected value, the voucher can be redeemed against any of our experiences. These include:
- Custom MTB skills coaching sessions
- Bespoke 1-2-1 or small group guided rides
- Weekend single day group events
- Multi-day trips across the UK
- Delivered by our team of fully qualified and experienced mountain bike coaches and leaders
What’s not included
- Bike hire
- This can be added by the recipients when they book and redeem their gift experience via our website, using the ‘Extras’ option
- Travel to and from our various locations
- Bike hire
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- We do allow the experience to take place after the expiry date providing it is booked before the deadline and is within the same calendar year
- A minimum of ONE weeks notice is required but this cannot be guaranteed during the busiest times (e.g. most summer weekends and public holidays)
- Click on our Terms and Conditions page for full details