Our aim is simple and that is to show you as many trails as you can handle! From the tight and twisting, to the flat out and steep plus all the classics to link it all together! Just like all Marmalade MTB rides, this is no race, no training camp, however, always super sociable with laughs guaranteed! We want to show you everything and therefore, this ride is strictly for intermediate and advanced riders who have a good level of fitness!
It would not be a ride on the Surrey Hills without the traditional stop at the Village Stores for a cheeky cheese-straw or a decadent pork and leek slice. All before we winch back up Holmbury Hill to finish with even more awesome trails and of course the pub!
What do I need?
Equipment, kit and clothing
- Suitable mountain bike in good working order*
- Gloves and glasses
- Spare inner tube
- Puncture repair kit and bicycle pump
- Clothing & shoes appropriate for cycling and weather conditions on the day
- Padded cycling shorts for comfort
- Personal choice of drink and ride snacks
* without these you will not be able to take part in the guided ride Our guides carry an extensive kit to assist with trail-side repairs
(IMPORTANT: your helmet must be within the warranty period from the date of manufacture to take part in any of our guided rides. See the warranties table tab. You will be asked to submit this information via our riders consent form).
What’s not included
- Bike hire
- Personal clothing & equipment
- Overnight accommodation
- Pre, during or post activity refreshments
- Transfers to & from location
- Travel/activity Insurance