This is a great day out and a mini-adventure that starts with breakfast in the delightful Boatyard Cafe Bar, before we cycle on board the Sandbanks chain ferry that will take us over to the Isle of Purbeck. Once across the water we will explore the beach-side singletrack of the golf course, then take on the open trails towards Corfe Castle. Once refuelled at the quaint Village Tea Rooms in the shadow of the castle, our journey takes in more epic sea views and the Old Harry Rocks on the Studland. One last blast along the natural singletrack before the return ferry back to Sandbanks for the well earned post ride refreshments!
What do I need?
Equipment, kit and clothing
- Suitable mountain bike in good working order*
- Gloves and glasses
- Spare inner tube
- Puncture repair kit and bicycle pump
- Clothing & shoes appropriate for cycling and weather conditions on the day
- Padded cycling shorts for comfort
- Personal choice of drink and ride snacks
* without these you will not be able to take part in the guided ride Our guides carry an extensive kit to assist with trail-side repairs
(IMPORTANT: your helmet must be within the warranty period from the date of manufacture to take part in any of our guided rides. See the warranties table tab. You will be asked to submit this information via our riders consent form).
What’s not included
- Bike hire
- Personal clothing & equipment
- Overnight accommodation
- Pre, during or post activity refreshments
- Transfers to & from location
- Travel/activity Insurance