Thank you for your booking and I can confirm you have successfully scheduled your custom guided ride experience.
Please read the following information and complete the riders information and consent form at the bottom of this page.
Nearer the time, a member of the Marmalade Team will be in touch to discuss the options for your mountain biking or gravel ride with us and to confirm the meet location.
However, for Ride and Dine experiences and depending on what you originally booked, you will be meeting your guide at one of these options:
However, if you have any immediate questions about your ride, then please use the details below depending on who your guide is:
General / Ride and Dine enquiries:
Sean Howell: 07840724611 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Clive Andrews: 07989560903 / email@example.com
Jim Barrow: 07811277326 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If due to extreme weather conditions or illness/injury on either side prevents this session going ahead, then it will be honoured and simply rescheduled to a future date based on availability
Are you hiring bikes?
Please send through the heights of every rider as soon as you can, to enable us to coordinate and reserve the right bike for you with our local partners – thank you.
Riders information and Consent Form: Please complete online at least 48 hours before your session
Our Standard Terms & Conditions: For your reference
What you will need:
- Personal accident insurance (this is your personal choice)
- Suitable clothing for the activity of mountain biking and for the forecasted weather conditions on the day
- A change of clothes for the journey home or for lunch as part of your Ride and Dine experience
- A British Standard approved cycling helmet that is in an acceptable and safe condition (if hiring, this is supplied for you)
- Additional personal protective equipment you would personally use for cycling e.g. Gloves, glasses, knee & elbow pads (purely your personal choice)
- Fully working and serviced mountain or gravel bike in good condition (if hiring, this is supplied for you)
- Sufficient drinks and ride snacks
- At least one backpack to carry snacks, drink, spare layers, sun protection and personal belongings
- Preferably at least x1 spare inner tube for your wheel size, spare chain link* (we do not carry spare 12-speed links) and any specific tools or spares for your bike you would usually carry (if hiring, this is supplied for you)
* The spare chain link (powerlink) is a ‘nice-to-have’ but not a necessity
- Your leader will be carrying a comprehensive trail leaders pack
Any questions at all please contact us by using my details in the first instance, see below:
Sean | 07840724611 | email@example.com | Owner
Thank you very much for your support and we look forward to meeting you soon for your custom guided mountain bike or gravel experience.
In order to be ready for your guided ride, please ensure all participants complete the following form..
Alternatively, this can be accessed here.