Mountain Biking Corporate Experience Days
£1.00 – £225.69 inc. VAT
Awesome half and full day custom mountain bike experiences for your team, clients or customers across the Surrey Hills, South Downs and Purbeck Hills. Bike hire is included and we can also organise mini-bus travel as an optional extra!
Bring your team together or indulge your customers!
Our expertise and knowledge of the off-road biking trails across the South East, that includes the Surrey Hills, South Downs National Park and the Purbeck Hills is second to none. The passion we have for creating custom mountain biking activities will reflect in the tailored experience for your employees, clients and customers.
These can vary from half, full or multi-day introductions to mountain biking for the novice, to the the extremely challenging adrenaline fuelled adventure for the regular cyclist or expert mountain biker. A fully custom experience is based around flexibility to fit in within your working week and therefore our agile team of highly qualified mountain bike leaders and coaches can coordinate the travel logistics (mini-bus if required), equipment and refreshments seamlessly with your schedule.
What to expect!
Our professional MTB leaders will provide a super relaxed and sociable day that will kick-off with the all important informative briefing. After the chilled start we will explore the woodland trails and bridleways that festoon the famous Surrey Hills. Depending on the overall level of the group, we will use our unrivalled knowledge of the trail network to dynamically adapt the ride to ensure your introduction to trail riding and singletrack, is all about high-fives and ear to ear grins.
An example itinerary – Full Day
- 09.30 – 09.45: Arrival at event location
- 09.45 – 10.15: Coffee meet and greet with kit allocation
- 10.15 – 12.15: Core MTB techniques coaching
- 12.15 – 13.00: Lunch
- 13.00 – 15.30: Guided mountain bike ride
- 15.30 – 16.00: Refreshments and wrap up
- 16.00: Return travel
Under the expert leadership of our professional MTB guides, the riding will be a mixture of cross-country on double track bridleways of the South Downs and Purbeck Hills to the super fun and flowing singletrack of the famous Surrey Hills. The terrain and trails we will use are not overly technical, however, they will provide an exciting mixture to inject plenty of fun and a sense of challenge for all levels, especially novice mountain bikers.
A Marmalade MTB experience would not be complete without a mid-ride lunch stop at an idyllic village pub, cafe or beauty spot for a delicious lunch or picnic.
If you wish to discuss the itinerary or have other ideas, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Marmalade Experience
We pride ourselves on creating the perfect vibe that makes everyone feel comfortable and confident to maximise your enjoyment. Combine this super fun and relaxed atmosphere with our expert knowledge and professionalism we will guarantee the participants the best day out to discover mountain biking across the South of England and the UK.
MTB bike hire
Using our unique and exclusive relationships with local partners Pedal and Spoke and Chalk Pit Trails, we can organise and supply high quality mountain bikes and helmets for your group. The cost of the kit hire is included within the prices in the drop-down menu above.
Participants with their own mountain bikes and helmets are encouraged to use them, providing they are in excellent working order and acceptable condition.
- The participants are active people who have the personal fitness to ride for at least 2-3 hours at a social and comfortable pace
- The participants will be confident in basic bike handling skills and proficient with operating your bicycle in the correct manner
- The trails will include features such as roots and loose rocks, along with small rollable drop-offs. All of which are rollable or can be ridden around
- All the trails will have options to ride around features that participant doe not feel comfortable riding
- If the participant wishes to use their own bicycle it will have to be a suitable mountain bike in good working order
- (Hybrid and budget bicycles are not suitable for this ride)
- The chosen route will contain a limited number of undulating and in places challenging climbs
- All participants will be aged 18 and over unless accompanied by an adult also participating on this ride
- If sounds a little beyond any of the participants current skill and fitness level, please contact us for a discussion about the other options
Equipment, kit and clothing
- Suitable mountain bike in good working order* (supplied)
- Helmet* (supplied)
- Gloves and glasses**
- Spare inner tube** (supplied)
- Clothing & shoes appropriate for cycling and weather conditions on the day*
- Padded cycling shorts for comfort**
- Personal choice of drink and ride snacks*
* without these you will not be able to take part in the guided ride
** these items are recommended, however are not essential. If you have any doubt please do contact us
Our guides carry an extensive kit to assist with trail-side repairs
What’s not included
- Personal clothing & equipment
- Overnight accommodation
- Pre, during or post activity refreshments
- Transfers to & from location (optional)
- Marmalade MTB can organise mini-bus transport for you
- Contact us to request more information
- Personal Travel and Activity Accident Insurance